Northern Myotherapy specializes in the treatment of soft tissue – muscle, ligament, tendon and fascia injuries. Over the years, we have continued to strengthen our expertise through the recruitment and training of staff while staying up to date with the latest techniques in treatment and aftercare.
The purpose of our treatments is to get you back to full fitness and pain-free as soon as possible. We’ll re-establish and preserve soft tissue function, prevent injuries and accelerate healing as well as to offer advice on how to Prevent Injuries occurring in the future. While the main focus of treatment is on soft tissue, this will also provide added benefits to your nervous, skeletal, circulatory and lymphatic systems, creating a holistic approach to treating your injuries, pains, aches, and strains.
The services we offer are all based on solid evidence and we will continue to add to our expertise so that we can offer you the best care available in Melbourne.
What we can give to you
Our area of expertise
Services we offer:
- Sports massage
- Remedial massage
- Postural correction
- Positional muscular release
- Joint mobilisation
- Muscle energy techniques
- Thermal therapies (hot/cold)
- Kinesio taping
- Dry needling
- Electro therapy (TENS)
- Corrective exercise prescription and stretches
Let's make it happen!
The wide range of expertise our staff bring mean that we’re able to treat a wide range of discomforts, including:
- Sports Injuries
- Shin Splints
- Overuse/Repetitive Strain Injuries (tennis elbow, shin splints)
- Muscle Tension, Strains and Sprains
- Tension Headache and Migraines
- Acute and Chronic Upper and Lower Back Pain
- Pain due to Poor Posture
- Hip and Sciatic Pain
- Joint Pain
- Pre and Post Natal Pains
- Restricted movement and Inflexibility
- Occupational/Sports body maintenance
- TMJ disorders (temporomandibular)
So if you’re in pain, let us help you.